Sunday, April 12, 2009

International Friendship Day

We celebrate International Friendship Day because we can get to know more different races and get to try new things.We get to know them by going out and go to school and as we walk we can also get to know them when we talk.I do not know how International Friendship Day came about.ASEAN stands for the ten countries Myanmar,Laos,Indonesia,Thailand,Cambodia,Singapore,Malaysia,Brunei,Philippines and Vietnam.I do not know a lot about ASEAN.I only know that ASEAN stands for the ten countries.I like the school organised activities on International Frinedship Day because i can learn more about it.I do not have any friends from the other ASEAN countries but I have friends from Singapore.I think the school should organise a event that we can learn more about ASEAN countries.I think that the school should ask more people to come to our school then we can lean more new ASEAN things.I look forward to see other things and to watch the next International Friendship Day corncert.

No comments:

Post a Comment